360 CS Reviewed by Mr. JWW | Page 2 | FerrariChat

360 CS Reviewed by Mr. JWW

Discussion in '360/430' started by FerrariFR33458, Feb 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    On the CS brake front all correct and I've seen both the fingers and heavy cast versions on CS cars, I have never seen the lightweight version on a single factory car but nothing stops an owner doing it.

Just as further evidence if any more where needed that the Enzo discs are not the same as CS ones, the Enzo runs on the same Central locking nut hubs as the 430 Challenge race cars. The center lock nuts are a different larger diameter than the 5 stud arrangement on most road cars so they wouldn't fit the CS unless it too was converted to center locks hubs which from factory none where.

2. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    It's a left hooker in the UK.

3. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    Same here, Trev! James does some good content. At the end of the day, it's entertainment. I don't look at it as journalism.

Listening to these 'critics' is just like the guys who buy fast cars, never exceed the speed limit, and magazine race at coffee, bragging how fast their car's lap times are.

He does a great job. I also love all the critics who probably couldn't talk on camera for 10 seconds without peeing themselves and sounding like a fool.

360trev likes this.
  4. Natkingcolebasket69

Natkingcolebasket69 F1 World Champ

Honestly the quality of the video is not that hard; I only did one video just for fun and honestly the quality can be achieved, the content day in day out now that’s harder. You can critique my video that’s fine but for something that took me 1hr to do I say it’s not bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk