360 instrument cluster backlights out | Page 3 | FerrariChat

360 instrument cluster backlights out

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by traknut, Sep 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. richdilo

richdilo Rookie

May 3, 2015
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Rich DiLorenzo
    Do you still make this part.. Does it come with installation instructions. Thank you.

2. FerrariDenmark

FerrariDenmark Karting

Aug 12, 2009
    Denmark
    I'm interested as well :)

3. TKO360

TKO360 Rookie

Jun 19, 2015
    DO YOU HAVE A EL PANEL FOR A 360 MODENA 200 MOD.

4. Gprodigy

Gprodigy Rookie

Jul 15, 2014
    Hi Louie,

I am interested in buying an EL panel.... please email [email protected]

Thanks!

-Greg

5. louie23

louie23 Karting

Jan 11, 2012
    Japan
    Full Name:
    Louie
    Hello everyone, Making these panels is quite a hassle and other projects have kept me busy, but I am willing to make another run. PM me if you are interested. If the demand is worthy, I will post the Panels for sale again in the Classified Ads section to comply with the forum rules. This time I will have a flat rate of $260 US includes shipping worldwide.
    All my panels are tested before they are shipped and guaranteed working on arrival, I also include installation instructions and tips to help keep your new panel working as it should. My panels work on all models of the 360 and 430 series. Even the full lite Challenge Gauges!!

6. rjmangan1

rjmangan1 Rookie

Jul 10, 2013
    West Palm Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Ron Mangan
    Can you make more? If so do you sell them?

7. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Rookie

May 21, 2009
    Palm Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Josephs
    I was told that these cars are very voltage sensitive. My back light quit last week (needles and gas gauge ok) . I plugged my car into a battery tender and now they work. Also I cut out an article from Forza magazine that has the contact info of a guy that fixes

My car has 32,000 miles on it and I have owned it for 11 years. It has not been an inexpensive 11 years by any means ,but I don't like the look of the 430 spider and the 458 and 488 are just depreciating expensive used cars. I would rather lose money spending on my own car than lose money from a newer car depreciating.

355's are now considered investment grade "B", I am sure the 360 spiders's are next to hit that milestone and have already fully depreciated. Plus, lay people ask me if the car is an Enzo or "the new Italia".

8. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    FAI fixes them. They repaired my Superamerica cluster, which is essentially the same as the 360, 575M, and F430 except for minor details.

9. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Rookie

May 21, 2009
    Palm Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Mitchell Josephs
    What is the contact info for FAI?

10. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name: