News

360 360 Modena Loose Side View Mirror, need help

Discussion in '360/430' started by thecaliforniashine, Mar 21, 2020.

1. thecaliforniashine

Mar 21, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Hey guys! I tried searching this topic but only came up with the 430 with a similar issue. The passenger side view mirror has been loose on my 360 and after doing some ppf removal it’s now even more wobbly. I tried tightening the 3 screws below but they’re already snug. I decided it would be best to ask what the next step would be before I started tinkering any further.

Here’s a video I took for reference:

Thanks in advance!

- Pat

2. Extreme1

Extreme1 Karting

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    I just did my 430.
    Take out the 3 screws under the mirror and move the mirror out of the way. You will see a rubber piece that is mounted to the lower arm by 3 screws going through a metal flange. Tighten those 3 screws up and put finger nail polish on the screw head and flange to lock them in place.
    Put the mirror back in place and install the 3 screws back into the bottom of the mirror.
    That will fix the loose mirror. There a guy on You Tube that does it to his 430.
    Mine was fixed in 15 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. thecaliforniashine

Mar 21, 2020
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Thanks for that! I’ve seen a few for the 430, none for the 360. I’m assuming they’re all the same internally then? Will post back up tomorrow after I mess with it some more.

4. 24000rpm

24000rpm F1 Rookie

They are the same

5. Extreme1

Extreme1 Karting

Jun 27, 2017
    Santa Clarita, CA
    I did have to order a rachet angled screwdriver set from Amazon to make getting the three screws under the mirror, out easier. PM me your cell number if you want and I'll send you a picture of what I bought. It made getting those screws out and back in super easy, without scratching the door.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app