456 Texas Owners | FerrariChat

456 Texas Owners

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by MaurizioAM, Apr 20, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    I have recently started to research as much as I can about the 456 both generations of the model for a future purchase. I recently test drove 2 456's one 97 and the other 01 but with little to compare them to.

I would like to ask if there are any owners here in Texas or anyone passing through northern Texas that wouldn't mind giving me a tour of your car for comparison reference. As well as getting a little first hand experience of ownership of a 456.

2. asgor

asgor Formula Junior

Sep 8, 2016
    Virginia, USA
    A Mauri', se passi per la Virginia mandami un messaggio e ti faccio vedere e provare la mia 456

3. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Grazie per la offerta. Se io mi trovo a visitare Virginia in tempo presto , saro sicuro di mandarti una messaggio.

Sorry if my grammer is not exactly correct but thank you again for the offer.

4. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    There's a 456M owner who shows up with regularity @ Boardwalk and FCA events.
    T

5. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Thanks for the info Tom, would you happen to know if he is a member of this community?

6. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    Buon giorno Maurizio,
    I'd be happy to share the spectrum of my experiences, from prep to search, purchase to enjoyment.
    I suggest you also search for the Buyers Guide, it has a wealth of info.
    Send me a PM if you cant find it.

7. tomc

tomc Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 13, 2014
    DFW, Texas
    Full Name:
    Tom C
    I do not think so.
    T

8. JLF

JLF Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2009
    If you get one let me know I would love to come see it. I have always wanted one of those. I’m in rockwall.

9. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Sure thing I would be glad to once I have one. It's just a matter of time in finding the right one for me.

10. Cribbj

Cribbj Formula 3

If I were you, I'd contact Boardwalk or James Patterson there in Dallas and ask them to put you in touch with 456 owners in the area.

They probably won't put you directly in touch with any, initially, but hopefully they'll pass your contact info along to local owners who would then contact you.

You could also post your request in the DFW subforum here: https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/forums/texas.14/ and you might get some action.

MaurizioAM likes this.
  11. MaurizioAM

MaurizioAM Karting

Sep 5, 2018
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Maurizio
    Thanks for the advice and help I will be sure to either give them a call or would it be better if I stopped by and introduced myself, maybe that makes for a better impression.