458 production numbers by color | FerrariChat

458 production numbers by color

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Azzuro Blue, May 1, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Azzuro Blue

Azzuro Blue Karting

Feb 23, 2006
    West Palm, FL
    #1 Azzuro Blue, May 1, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
    I have to wonder why Ferrari does not provide this information. They have to have it and it should only entail a simple computer search. I like a few of the non-standard blues and reds-California Azzurro Blue, Abu Dahbi blue, Rosso Fiorano and other burgundy reds such as Rubino. Unfortunately, they all seem to be scarce as hen's teeth thanks to the high premium pricing. It would be nice to know just how many of these cars are out there. I can find an Azzurro Blue 458 in Google images but have never seen one for sale.

Racerjohn likes this.
  2. Racerjohn

Racerjohn Rookie

May 29, 2018
    California
    Did you ever find one iin Azzuro blue?

3. tubedreamer

tubedreamer Rookie

Jan 13, 2022
    I think I saw one for sale a a dealer last year for a decent price but it was a basic basic spec. No cf wheel etc

4. jahdish

jahdish Karting

Aug 9, 2004
    tampa, fl
    Full Name:
    Paul Dziadosz
  5. cooler2442

cooler2442 Rookie

Nov 4, 2021
    Rexcat458, SD455TA and Giallo27 like this.
  6. gcalex

gcalex Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2010
    Mostly New Hampshire USA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Is yours the one that was for sale in Scottsdale for a little while?

If not, then there are at least 3 built (though recently I saw (sadly) that the one that I had been waiting for to come back on the market seems to have gotten crashed...).

7. cooler2442

cooler2442 Rookie

Nov 4, 2021
    Yes this one was in Scottsdale, I have the stock wheels in my garage.

8. gcalex

gcalex Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Aug 16, 2010
    Mostly New Hampshire USA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Envious...

Utterly gorgeous...

You just beat me to grabbing that car... :)

9. 05F430F1

05F430F1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2005
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd
    sorry, don't know if its the angle, the color or the wheels or all the above but this picture looks like a Civic. It's annoying me so badly each time I open it and see the pic and don't understand why it doesn't look like a ferrari AT ALL-- weird. I even scrolled and asked some workmates what they think of the cars and when I get to yours, they each said, what kind of car is that one? Please post a different angle -- I think it's the shadow from the light pole or something + those wheels

10. cooler2442

cooler2442 Rookie

Nov 4, 2021
    I just received an allocation for something I've been waiting for and I'd have to make garage space. If you're serious and want to figure something out either PM me your info or message me on Instagram which is GT4LA.

11. learnedhand

learnedhand Rookie

Apr 22, 2024
    Full Name:
    Allen Feghali
    Let me know if you end up looking to sell the wheels. I recently picked up my 458, and I've been looking for LM's. I can't PM, nor do I have an Instagram, so I can't reach out directly.

12. Racerjohn

Racerjohn Rookie

May 29, 2018
    California
    Great color! I think I saw one for sale in a similar color