488 Challenge Steering wheels. | FerrariChat

488 Challenge Steering wheels.

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by windsock, Jun 8, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
  2. Brion Sohn

Brion Sohn Rookie

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Brion Sohn
    I'm unfortunately not interested in purchasing the wheel, because I have no use for it, but I do have a question if you know.. I am trying to find information on what and how the 8 LED lights work on this wheel and can't find any incarcerations video or information about their functions and indications.. I can deduce the inner 6 are the basic Rev indicator but the other lights ar they Rev Limit lights or track indicators, warnings, etc...

If you could be of any help on that it would be appreciated.

3. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    Middle 6 are rev indicators.
    LH is blue indicating a fault is present, more information will be displayed on the dash.
    RH white is pit limiter is currently on. Also has a corresponding warning on the instrument cluster.

4. Brion Sohn

Brion Sohn Rookie

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Brion Sohn
    Thank you very much for that information do any of them do anything different depending on what is going on as does the white Plash with pit indication or is it just a steady on.. and as well with the blue..

5. windsock

windsock Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 29, 2006
    Single functions and White and Blue will be steady state during the fault or pit limiter on. Hazards will flash during pit limiter.

6. Brion Sohn

Brion Sohn Rookie

Jun 20, 2019
    Full Name:
    Brion Sohn
    Thank you very much.