550 suspension warning signal (amber) | FerrariChat

550 suspension warning signal (amber)

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Terence, May 13, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Terence

Terence Rookie

May 13, 2015
    Seoul, South Korea
    Full Name:
    Terence Lim
    I have 2002 550 Maranello with 19,000 km in South Korea. Recently, the suspension warning signal comes on on the multi-function indicator whenever I start driving the car although it goes on after I stop, wait 10 min and restart the engine. The auto repair shop nearby has SD2 with seemingly a partial set of 550 diagnostics software including engine, anti-lock brake, airbag, runniing loss, multi-spia (?, in Italian), air conditioner without the suspension item. The shop has not been able to check the suspension related ECUs due to two issues:
    - There are four sockets to check the ECUs on my 550 without OBD. Two are marked as engine and immobilizer. But two are unmarked. I need to identify the use of two other sockets. Specifically, which one I should use to check the suspension ECU.
    - I wonder if the suspension diagnostics program is a separate one. I wonder if anyone has the complete set of SD2 diagnotics software for 550 and is willing to sell it.