599 Jacking Points | FerrariChat

599 Jacking Points

Discussion in '612/599' started by gsholz, Dec 12, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gsholz

gsholz Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2006
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Just acquired a new to me 599 and wanted to verify the appropriate jacking points. Could not find anything in the owners manual. Assuming I got the right places identified, they look quite different in the rear and the front.
    The first picture is where I think the rear jack point is ( a formed aluminum plate), the second one (cast aluminum part) is the front. Are these correct?

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Mark Carbone likes this.
  2. Samuel Misrasi

Samuel Misrasi Karting

Jun 7, 2019
    Clinton, Utah
    Full Name:
    Samuel Misrasi
    Yes, those are the appropriate (and only) jacking points. With the underbody panels removed, there are numerous other points that could be used, but with the panels in place, those are the only points that can be used.

I’ve done headers/exhaust, wheels/tires, and lowered mine 1”. So I’ve used those jacking points countless times.

Mark Carbone likes this.
  3. gsholz

gsholz Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2006
    Oregon
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Great! Thank you. With my other cars I use an older Kwiklift but was concerned about the clutch driving up the long & steep ramp. I can smell the clutch sometimes on my manual 993. I ordered a Quicklift which uses the jacking points, no driving up long ramps with the 599.