600 LT impounded minutes after being purchased | FerrariChat

600 LT impounded minutes after being purchased

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by aaronrgonz, Jul 1, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    #1 aaronrgonz, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2022

Attached Files:

2. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    I hate embellished stories like this, this was in BC Canada notorious for targeting exotics it's a communist Province as far as I'm concerned.

This was 100 km an hour not miles it is very very slow speed, I'm sure there were many other cars doing exact same speed but they love to go after the big prize winner as it makes for a great photo shoot then toot their horns.

No one seems to give a s h i t about all the normal cars speeding so they post exotics, get more views on their link and make the rest of exotic owners look like we are all criminals, brutal.

Justin Konda, Gh21631 and daytona355 like this.
  3. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    I'm sure it is a hot spot for supercars being pulled over, but he was going 100 MPH, according to the article:

"Police recorded the man traveling 100 miles per hour (161 kilometers per hour) in a 55 mph (90 kph) zone on June 17."

4. Fireman1291

Fireman1291 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2017
    Tampa, FL
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Everyone here has doubled the speed limit on a public road, give the guy a break. These cars can hit those speeds and brake back down to the speed limit in mere seconds.

5. daytona355

daytona355 F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2009
    London
    Full Name:
    Sid Korshak
    Probably like the cops here..... get burgled or attacked, they won’t turn up for the call until the perp is long gone in case they have to make an arrest. Show a little speed and the bastards will take you down just for the heck of it. I love annoying them, and 100 in a 55, so what when you are driving a car as capable as a McLaren? They’d be better off stopping the kids driving souped up ricers that probably don’t have the brakes or the handling to cope with the chipped speeds they can do, but then, no one is more jealous of others than a traffic cop!

Fireman1291 likes this.
  6. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    Agree, they almost salivate at the thought of pulling an exotic over then brag about it to every media outlet. Here in my Province as well as BC whole traffic divisions are being created just to bring in revenue, of course they will never admit to the fact they have quotas to fill, it's big business now. You want to increase budget in the Police force well they need to justify it and keep the budget rolling in with traffic violations under the guise of