612 OEm Floor Mats | FerrariChat

612 OEm Floor Mats

Discussion in '612/599' started by 338Lapua, Aug 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Hi Everyone -

I am in the midst of making "custom" floor mats for my 458 Spider and wanted to know if anyone has any leads on the OEM 612 floor mats. I am asking because I am solely interested in the "rubber" foot portion that is on the OEM mats (see pic below). I think these are the same size as the 458 Speciale OEM mats, although I would like measurements. Thanks in advance for your help. Pics below.

612 OEM mat Image Unavailable, Please Login

458 Speciale Mat

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. gburkett

gburkett Karting
    Silver Subscribed

May 25, 2012
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Glenn Burkett
    I keep re-reading your post but still do not understand your request. What leads are you looking for?Are you asking for someone to measure their 612 OEM mats ? I doubt very much they are the same as your 458 ones.

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat.com mobile app

3. Makuono

Makuono Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2014
    Full Name:
    Ricardo
    If I understood correctly, the OP is requesting for the measurements of the rubber pad on 612's mat (driver side). The measurements are: 22,5x30[cm].

4. 338Lapua

338Lapua Formula Junior

Sep 5, 2015
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Ricardo - Yes, I'm looking for the dimensions of the rubber heel pad (which you obviously provided). Thanks for the information.

Now the question is - Does anyone here on the forums have one of these mats that they are looking to sell?