7xx LT | Page 2 | FerrariChat

7xx LT

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by SoCal to az, Jan 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    For sure!

2. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    That sounds like fun, I would like to do that as well.

IPO1 likes this.
  3. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    SoCal to az likes this.
  4. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    IPO1 likes this.
  5. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Oh man! That sounds like a blast!!

6. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I just spoke about this with my dealer and apparently it is not available to US clients. We can do a tour but not a delivery. He is going to double check.

IPO1 and SoCal to az like this.
  7. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Nah- they aren’t letting you do this cause you don’t know how to drive. I know someone who can give you driving lessons to hit those apexes. ;)

Gh21631 likes this.
  8. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Can you believe that nonsense? I blew up the mod on PM and he banned me from the site.

9. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Permanent ban?? Serious? That’s crap!!

10. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    First it was a 2 day thread ban but after my exchange it is a 3 day site ban.:) I could care less - its like dealing with elementary school kids or worse. Bunch of knuckleheads.

11. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    What happened?

$2K for dinner is crazy, but when I heard "That's a weekend of steaks". I'm thinking, where the hell is this guy eating!

SoCal: I would love to visit the Mac factory and I expect lots of pics and a text when you are at their store, for my order!

I had the 570 at the track and THAT car will take me a while to get the most out of. I'm not the best, but I've raced and have instructed for years. Until I master this thing, a 720 is just for bragging rights... let alone an LT!

SoCal to az likes this.
  12. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Dino- i promise. Lots of pics and a personalized text also!! :)

What happened with GH is same thing that happened with me- we have a troll on fchat who is a better driver than Michael Schumacher and it’s his goal to identify all the people he doesn’t like and constantly attack them for no reason. Im pretty certain he is a bit deranged.

Come to think of it, a few months back on mclaren life, someone sent me a private message there accusing me of ditching Ferrari and jumping on the band wagon, and how he was going to kick my ass and “bang my wife”

Really nasty stuff. Have no clue who it was. In hindsight- reading some of Schumachers posts, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was him.

Hmmmm....need to look into this.

Gh21631 and IPO1 like this.
  13. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    A phenomenon of the internet is people’s need to spew hate. For the most part these boards are pretty tightly monitored and it’s kept clean. Read a YouTube comment section if you want to see some nasty stuff. A simple disagreement is impossible with anonymity I guess or perhaps its just a generational thing with the snowflake millennials who populate the majority of social media and were told they were special one too many times.

SoCal to az likes this.
  14. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    That is BS. That 488 troll guy from down under has been harassing a bunch of us and hardly gets a slap on the hand. I thought your reply was perfect to his non-sense.

More reason to spend time here--we like all brands and welcome civil conversation (since we know Mac is the best :D)

SoCal to az and Gh21631 like this.
  15. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I reported the PM's but no one responds on McLife. Very good chance it was Schumacher.

16. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    That was point I made to the Mod, he is constantly on assault for no particular reason and the mods do nothing essentially condoning his behavior. I call him out, he reports my post and then I am banned. The mod is dickhead as well, arrogant little **** who was rude so I told him to F off as well which is why I got the extended ban. :)

IPO1 likes this.
  17. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    The clown on Fchat is just a loon. I can't imagine how a person with that attitude would get a long in life.

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  18. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    I'm really starting to wonder if the clown from down under even owns a car--me thinks not.

Tend to find people that are the first to critic another person driving and pound their chest on what a great driver they are, have no clue. Most of their 'track time' has come from a video game.

Our mate from down under 'track' knowledge consists of a new owner orientation on his BMW 1 series most likely.

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  19. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I'm with you on this one. The same person who didn't know what a BBI is, had 1 Ferrari and is now getting a Pista with no other requirements. Definitely is suspect.

Jo Sta7 and IPO1 like this.
  20. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I agree with you guys. I’ve got serious doubts about any car ownership from him. We hear about his great driving experiences and knowledge and his supposed stable of exotic cars but no pics, no vids, no evidence.

He is a loon and from my count his latest ban was his second 2 day ban. And then he lists all the people he doesn’t like and I’m like- dude- maybe the problem is you!!!!

Unreal. He needs to be banned permanently. And while I agree GH got screwed (telling yin to F off probably didn’t help, lol) the mods are decent. It’s a thankless job as I’ve started and run a couple of online communities (not car related) in the past.

But Schumacher is obnoxious. He was calling out the driving skills of a semi pro driver on the 488 thread. Unreal.

IPO1 likes this.
  21. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    That's only after he told me that I know nothing. :) I was cool otherwise. On rare occasions the mods get a God complex.

SoCal to az likes this.
  22. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    How did I miss all this drama? :)

Was the drama on here or Fchat? User name: Schumacher?

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  23. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Drama on fchat. Username shadowfax.

Check out the 458 disappointment and 488/458 should be separate threads. :)

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  24. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    His username is shadowfax but really he is better than Schumacher. Just ask him- he will tell you.

25. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    The best xbox 360 driver of a Ferrari ever. He waiting for the new version of the game so he can say he owns a Pista.

SoCal to az likes this.