7xx LT | Page 3 | FerrariChat

7xx LT

Discussion in 'McLarenChat.com' started by SoCal to az, Jan 21, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East

Not worth checking out. I had blocked out the majority of his posts but he specifically referenced several of us in a negative manner completely unprovoked so I felt compelled to respond. He cried, reported my post and I got a ban. In general his posts are usually attacking someone for something he doesn't agree with and when questioned he goes full on crazy. The best is when he was telling a champion driver that he did not know how to drive after watching a video - freaking hilarious.

2. SoCal to az

SoCal to az F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    That’s his schtick- every discussion he jumps in with the comment that you really don’t know how to drive. Just a complete tool.

IPO1 and Gh21631 like this.
  3. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    The internet is full of these crazies. I call them internet tough guys. I think they are so disappointed in how their lives have turned out that this is the only thing they can do to make themselves feel good. I fell for the bait a few times back in the day. I found that the worst punishment you can give them is ignoring them.

SoCal to az and Gh21631 like this.
  4. aaronrgonz

aaronrgonz Karting
    Miami 2018

Apr 17, 2018
    Full Name:
    Aaron Gonzales
    He is relentless, I would take heed of the other users block suggestions.

Jo Sta7 and SoCal to az like this.
  5. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    Ive blocked him and no-one.

Jo Sta7, Gh21631 and IPO1 like this.
  6. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    If the mods know this then they should keep him under tight watch. He is the type of person that ruins the culture and experience from all of the other good people there.

SoCal to az likes this.
  7. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    He has gotten away with it so far but I think he is on a tight leash. This was his second ban (as far as I know) Hopefully he chills the F out - but I seriously doubt it.

8. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    I got a nice note from a mod.

9. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    And.....?

10. IPO1

IPO1 F1 Rookie

Dec 23, 2015
    Zzzz...forget the shady down under schumi. Put the moron on the ignore like I did and the air is cleaner.

Never did anyone say a bad word about Ferrari--we all appreciate them and own/owned them. But as soon as you owned a Mac--be damned and thrown to the gates of hell. Sad.

Let's get back to Mac talk. The owners that enjoy ALL brands.

Gh21631 and SoCal to az like this.
  11. SoCal to az

Silver Subscribed

Nov 25, 2012
    Arizona
    I had him on ignore and when Yin quoted all the crap he was writing it confirmed to me that Schumacher has some serious issues.

Gh21631 and IPO1 like this.
  12. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    At least noone is polite and sometimes makes good points. I don't have an issue with him, he has a right to his POV but when someone is a complete jerk and offensive for no particular reason then that is where I take issue.

Jo Sta7 likes this.