a favor to ask of someone in tucson with a ferrari | FerrariChat

a favor to ask of someone in tucson with a ferrari

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by F430dreamer, May 25, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F430dreamer

F430dreamer Karting

Oct 24, 2007
    Roanoke, VA, USA
    Full Name:
    Daniel J Wendell
    Hi, my name is daniel. I have a great uncle in tucson that moved their about 2 years ago. He is 94 and is probably going to pass soon. He was the cheif designer of the Atlas space shuttle. But that was a long time ago. He owned multiple ferraris and other sports cars. 2 of which were mercedes 300sl (one roadster and 1 gullwing). I have always wanted to get him a ride in a ferrari but have never figured out how to (due to me being on the east coast). He has just recently went from walking with a walker to a wheel chair. His walker had a ferrari sticker on it and he called it "the ferrari". I was wondering if one of you guys in tucson with a ferrari could do me a favor and take him for a quick spin in one of your ferraris. I am sure that he would enjoy that immensely. If you guys wouldn't mind PM'ing me if you could do me this favor. This might take a little luck with coordination because he has his bad days and good days. If and when you PM me i would call my cousins in Tucson and they could give you guys a call. I think that the newer the car is (360 or possibly an f430) the more he would enjoy the ride. He is rather brittle so it might be a little hard for him to get into the ferrari but with a little help from you or one of the people at the nursing home he could probably do it. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

,Daniel J Wendell