Adjustable HTD/GT2 cam pulleys group buy | FerrariChat

Adjustable HTD/GT2 cam pulleys group buy

Discussion in '308/328' started by derekw, Aug 31, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. derekw

derekw Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek W
    I got some sample sets of the round-tooth cam pulleys made with both 10 fixed timing holes (5 at 25 degrees, 5 at 26 degrees) and two 10mm holes for easy timing adjustment via an eccentric pin. They are 7075 aluminium with type 3 hard anodising. If there is any demand I will get small batch made. Price will be £500-600 for the six pulleys depending on the volume. I am coming to the US in Oct and can bring one of the sample sets if anyone needs a set soon.

If anyone wants to make their existing pulleys easily adjustable, a set of four eccentric pins/sleeves is £40.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

John F and thorn like this.
  2. derekw

derekw Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek W
    I am coming to the US in 10 days in case anyone stateside wants some HTD/GT2 timing pulleys. I only have one black and one silver set of uppers left. All lowers are black steel. £450 plus post in the US. I still have lots of 21-4N stainless valves, air injection plugs, wrist pin bushes I could bring if anyone needs some. You could also have smallish Superformance stuff sent to me (nothing hazardous :) to bring over.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. derekw

derekw Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Derek W
    In case anyone needs a set of the original square tooth adjustable pulleys (four screws in slots to adjust), Craig in the US has a set for $350. He bought some other pulleys for his Mlndial so no longer needs them. Seems a waste to ship them back to the UK.