© 2020 MOTORSPORT NETWORK. All rights reserved.
Sign up to receive latest updates for Ferrari News, Threads, and Classifieds
Discussion in 'Canada' started by Glen_Lloyd, Jul 4, 2004.
Leaving tomorrow to drive from Alberta to Ottawa and back in my 328. Let the adventure begin........
To remove this ad click here.
good on ya, Nice too hear about sombody driving their car and not being afraid.
Who sais I wasn't afraid??
Way cool !!!!!
Kudos to you!!!!! I panic and sweat once I'm two hours away from home.
YEAH COOL. Drive the sh** out of it!!! These babies are meant to drive. But take care of it and make sure it's all checked out b4 as I am sure you know!
....and how the hell do you expect to take me up on my offer for an espresso in little italy if you can't even be more than 2 hours away?!?!?! Toronto is 4-5 hours mon-ami!!! LOLL
So instead of an espresso con pana it will be an espresso con-rad hose perhaps hehehe (Jokes)
How about Ottawa? It's about half way. And I'm guessing that you could score a decent espresso in our nation's capital. Or maybe I'll flatbed the car as far as Kingston...and roll the car in neutral (with my busted speedo-sensor) downhill to Toronto. Sorry 'bout Portugal...you have to wait for the World Cup in a couple of years.
BTW, espresso con gelato is a great way to beat the heat. Per favore, non toccate la macchina!!!!!
I'll be doing Salt Lake City to Ottawa in a 348 first week of August.
Looking forward to it!!
made it to Ottawa.. no problems.. heading back to Toronto on Monday and then back to Alberta
Congrats. Any pics from the road?
Things I have learned so far in no particular order:
- you can drive a Ferrari in the rain
- 328's have NO lumbar support, buy one from Walmart
- the roof leaks when you park, driving it doesn't
- minivan drivers seem obsessed with getting in front, NO matter what the risk
- The more miles I put on the better it seems to run
- you must keep moving to keep the engine cool when it is hot outside
- A/C works, but keep the car moving, quicker the better, but best if you don't count on it, take the top off and drive fast
- fuel economy is good at normal traffic flow speeds and oil consumption is zero
AAHHHHH, the joys of an F-car. I'm glad you have learned them. ;-) Enjoy
Back in TO tonight, Missassauga area maybe I can spot another Ferrari, haven't seen another yet on this trip
Hey you are in the area?! Come by my dealership for an espresso and a car wash.
What else can I tell you. Enjoy Toronto, it's been beautiful these past few days. Watch the overheating as you have mentionned hehehe. My Classic Harley today was freakin out too. Got seriously hot!!!