Amazing Bespoke Furniture - Procreo | FerrariChat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    This brand is definitely worth a look if you want the very best, modern bespoke furniture. Check out https://procreo.com/ Truly the best of traditional British craftsmanship combined with modern unique designs. Designed and hand made in England from locally sourced materials.

You can create your own customised pieces using their configurator too - which is a good as the Ferrari configurator. They call it their Prostyler. And see 3D representations in your room using their virtual augmented reality feature.

Use the configurator (sorry, Prostyler) to match some awesome pieces to the spec of your favourites in your Ferrari collection. Even create a bespoke home for the keys to your precious collection. Or a place to keep your jewellery or watches.

I have purchased a few pieces and cannot believe just how good the quality is. Truly the best. Unbelievably high standards. Nothing compares. I love my Minotti furniture too, but the quality and finish of the Procreo pieces is a 1,000 times superior. Just stunning. Wanted to share with anyone in the market for the very best and most exclusive furniture, rather than keep the secret to myself.

energy88 likes this.
  2. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    #2 R J, Nov 22, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    jewellery box and dressing table. The wife totally loves this combination. Rosso Mugello with Cuoio Alcantara interior in the dressing table.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    #3 R J, Nov 22, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  4. R J

R J Formula Junior

May 17, 2017
    UK
    https://instagram.com/procreo_design?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A link to Procreo’s Instagram so you can see some more of their most excellent furniture. Love this brand. Truly unique. Truly the best quality I have ever seen. And you can customise to your exact requirements. Find your own inspiration. The owner will work with you to design your own pieces too if you like that. Perfect for those who like the Atelier experience that Ferrari offer - now you can do that with your furniture too.