Another one from Calgary | FerrariChat

Another one from Calgary

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Calgaryscorpion, Nov 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Calgaryscorpion

Nov 14, 2003
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Warren Horbachewski
    Just checking in to say hi.
    I don't own a Ferrari but I own a Lancia Scorpion ( closest thing to a Ferrari without owning one).
    I am also working on forming the Calgary Italian Car Club, so if anny one here is interested let me know and I will add you to the phone list.
    It's nice to see others in Canada with an intrest in Italian cars.

Warren
    76 Scorpion

2. Peter

Peter F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2000
    B.C., Canada
    Cool. I looked at and passed on a few Scorpions years ago (S/N: 856 in Montreal, 264 in North Vancouver & 731 in Vancouver). Show us a pic of yours! What's the S/N of yours? Is it listed at the Scorpion Register?

Any more info on this Italian club of yours?

3. Calgaryscorpion

Nov 14, 2003
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Warren Horbachewski
    Thanks,
    My scorpion is #1019 and has a full Koni suspension, braided brakelines, 10:1 pistions, Crane electronic ignition, 40/80 Cams, CNC headers and in the middle of a dual carb conversion. I also changed the seats to a set of Tenzo Rally's and changed the front bumper to one of my own creation.I don't know how to post pics in this forum but if you go to the Montecarlo Yahoo site, there are pics there. ( Warrens pics)
    At the moment I am gathering names and numbers for the Italian Car Club.There are 12 potential members so far. 1 Scorp, 3 Spiders, 1 Inocetti, 3 Alfa's,and 4 X1/9's.
    The club is open to any one and the membership won't be much when things get going. The aim of the club is just to enjoy our cars. One idea we had was to crash other car clubs show and shine's to show support for thier event and to turn small events into larger ones. By doing that it will bring attention to the older cars and hopefully stop the clasics from being crushed.Our second event/idea is to have a run and show and shine in Radium B.C at thier anual car show in the fall.

Cheers.