Anyone been to Helsinki or Tallinn? | FerrariChat

Anyone been to Helsinki or Tallinn?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by SRT Mike, Mar 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    So if you were a late 20-something guy taking your late 20-something girlfriend to see some family in Tallinn, and could take a trip from there, where would you go?

Not looking for the '$10k a week trip of a lifetime', just looking to have fun, see interesting places, and not be staying in the euro equivalent of Motel 6.

I figured from Tallinn, Helsinki is 'right there', and Amsterdam is pretty close too. I am lucky to have some cool customers in Amsterdam that I could show me some hip places for the 25-30 crowd but I dunno if thats a good place to be. Copenhagen is pretty close too (relatively) and seems like a great romantic-getaway type place. Any other suggestions? Any suggestions on the trip or what airline to use? Orbitz is telling me this is an overnighter going from Boston -> Amsterdam -> Helsinki -> Tallinn. I'd like to go somewhere interesting, foreign, and "adventurous", if that makes sense.