Anyone familiar with "Scott's of Santa Barbara" (in Goleta) auto sales? | FerrariChat

Anyone familiar with "Scott's of Santa Barbara" (in Goleta) auto sales?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Moving Chicane, Jan 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Moving Chicane

Moving Chicane Formula 3

Dec 15, 2003
    SoCal.
    Full Name:
    Dan
    Does anyone have any familiarity with the auto sales process, or cars, of "Scott's of Santa Barbara"? (It's actually a few miles up the road in Goleta on Holister by the airport.)

They appear to have two green 308's sitting out front right now, as well as some other mild exotics (an older Lambo too I think).

Any comments?

2. KKSBA

KKSBA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    SBarbara-La Jolla CA
    Full Name:
    KKSBA
    I've passed that area many times but never noticed any exotics. I'll have to go take a look.

3. chrismorse

chrismorse Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    way north california
    Full Name:
    chris morse
    I purchased one of the green 77 GTB's, Louie purchased the other.
    My car has 22k on the odo and it is a rocket. The last owner bought it 19 years ago with 9k on it.
    I took out the dirty air cleaner and test drove it today and from 5000 to 8000 It really HOWELLED. The hot stop and go driving was miserable, dieing and stinking. New K&N on the way.
    The suspension needs new bushings and i have ordered the graphite impregnated ones and new shock bushings.