Anyone familiar with this 360 at CTR Motors? | FerrariChat

Anyone familiar with this 360 at CTR Motors?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Dave_Car_Guy, Oct 22, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave_Car_Guy

Dave_Car_Guy Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Dave
  2. Semik

Semik Karting

Oct 12, 2011
    Sausalito
    Full Name:
    M
    Literally JUST got back from the place. Didn't see that convertible, just looked at the coupe. PM if you want more info.

3. SillyPuppy

SillyPuppy Formula 3

Aug 2, 2005
    I went down there about 6 months ago to look at that car. Test drove it, really liked it, had a couple very minor cosmetic issues that I don't recall, but the price was WAY high, and they offered me very, VERY little for the F355 on trade. It's the exact car I was looking for, but I didn't leave with the greatest feeling, because the numbers were so far apart from what I'd expected. The car's been there a good half-year, though, so maybe the owner of it, who has it there on consignment, will be a little more willing to negotiate, given what 360 Spiders are currently going for...

Good luck!
    SP

4. jjmullen

jjmullen Rookie

Dec 26, 2010
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    Jeremy
    Dave,
    I know the car very well. Feel free to PM me or even call me for more details. As far as the coupe, that car quickly sold to a buyer we already had lined up for it. Never even made it online and is being shipped out tomorrow morning. We will have another 360 Coupe in on Saturday.
    As far as the Pozzi Blue, it IS a fantastic car. We ended up buying it off our consignor awhile back, took it off the market it as we had service work completed, but most of all because the boss wanted to keep it vs sell it as it is such a nice car. OEM wheels can come with it too. It even has an upgraded exhaust just installed so it sounds even better. If you want to come see it, please let us know ahead to I can get it out of the garage since its not in the showroom right now.
    SP, sorry YOU feel the price is WAY to high. As we all have the opportunity to see what is available online, you will see average retail is $99,900. I see cars with twice as many miles going for more. This car is priced right for its great condition and need of nothing but a new home (if I can pull it away from its owner now). Sorry we couldn't get the numbers to work for you on your car, but if you want that info public then it is fair to say that you wanted retail value for your car that needed a full service, whole front end repainted or replaced, new dash or fully repaired. We know you drove that car hard, just as it should but to be able to sell it, it needed way too much work or needs to be priced right for the market and trade in vs retail is a big difference.
    I've put numerous miles on this 360 and we have had it at several Ferrari events. Pozzi Blue is a bit rare as you just don't see it often. This car has never been trashed. It is obvious that it was always well taken care of, a great find for us. I would like it to stay a company vehicle, but we are in the business of selling them, so just like the others it needs to sell.