News

Anyone here Collect Pool Cues

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by dream cars, Jan 26, 2004.

1. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    I have some cues I found in storage that my father bought who knows when. Just wondering if they are worth anything?

1. Old Brunswick Cue- Brass joint, Mother of Pearl butt

2. Tai-Stick from mid 1980's

3. Steven Mazerak from mid 1980's

2. To remove this ad click here.

3. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    Full Name:
    I NEED A JOB
    i have an old brunswick and a really cool meucci. have no idea if/what they are worth. i love to play with them. i guess they are like my vintage guitars, the older the better! cool thread !

4. darth550

darth550 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Mine is a Brunswick Willie Hoppe Professional.

DL

5. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    i dont know anything about collecting cuesticks, but i do know that Jeanette Lee is hot! :)

6. lesterm

lesterm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Durham, NC
    She's a lot better in person :) I saw her about a year ago at Amsterdam Billiard Club on the East Side playing with a friend of hers. In addition to being hot, she's a bloody awesome pool player as well!

7. To remove this ad click here.

8. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert

I saw her too eatting Korean BBQ in K-Town on 32nd street in NYC. just as hot in person as on tv

9. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    I also have a Schick Cue from mid to late 80's with Ivory inlays. I recently rediscovered my love for the game. I need a bigger house so I can get a table. the only places around here to play are dirty, run down bars or arcades with coin tables.

10. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I've got a 2-piece Meucci 19oz for playing, a 21oz Viking for breaking, had them both for at least fifteem years. I used to play 3-cushion billiards with a guy who used a custom-made Balabushka (sp?), very nice.

Mark

11. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Oh yeah, best story. I have a soft cue case that looks an awful lot like something you'd carry a gun with, just shorter. I was walking into the student center at college one day with the case over my shoulder and was stopped by a police officer. He asked me to open the case and was hovering around his sidearm the whole time, very nervous. He actually told me I should get a different case. I can appreciate his position and no way could I do his job (cops are tops in my book), but I thought it was funny.

Mark

12. To remove this ad click here.