Anyone in AZ own a 328 with sport exhaust | FerrariChat

Anyone in AZ own a 328 with sport exhaust

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Adeotec, Sep 23, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adeotec

Adeotec Karting

May 11, 2004
    Philadelphia PA
    i just purchased a 1988 328 and I am thinking buying a Tubi, Stebro, ect. Everyone says how great they sound but I've never heard one in person. Before I spend the money for one, I was wondering if anyone local had one they would let me listen to. Thanks a lot, I live in Scottsdale.

2. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    I am not sure of how many owners have sport exhaust, but we would love for you to join our group at the Concorso Arizona, October 29th and there you can meet other owners. We have no less than 6 328s entered in the show and I am sure one will have some advice for you.

Terry

You can download registration forms here:
    http://www.ferrariaz.com/Concorso2005/mainconcorso.htm

3. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    I have been spending so much time lately in Phoenix, i have been wishing there was a way i could have my 328 out there. I went through your same issue about 2 years ago, Tubi or Not Tubi?? I decided to just go for broke, while my 328 was in the shop for it's Major service and have them put a Tubi on. It Sounds AWESOME!! My friends are always commenting they know when i am about 2 blocks away. People that drive behind me always say they love that low rumble of the exhaust...

So, i have been very happy with my Tubi and if i decide, i may look for a storage place in Phoenix and have my 328 shipped there for the winter months rather than store it up here. Then i will be looking for drives and car shows in PHX to take it too. We do a lot of that stuff here in Chicago, unfortunately i haven't been in town enough to go to a lot of them, i have been in PHX working.... HAH!

Tod