Anyone running KW adjustable HLS suspension? | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Anyone running KW adjustable HLS suspension?

Discussion in '360/430' started by 808Forza, Jan 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GogglesPisano

GogglesPisano Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2022
    East Bay, California
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Just picked up the car today. Skyhook system was left intact (Thank you @Fenz for all the tips btw). No codes, no issues. Car handles beautifully with the KW springs all around and lift works great. I’ll post up some pictures, etc after I get my custom button installed this weekend.

2. veilstylez

veilstylez Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2005
    SoCal
    NIIIICE. thank you for the update!

3. GogglesPisano

GogglesPisano Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 13, 2022
    East Bay, California
    Full Name:
    Joe
    No problem. Posted some pics in my build thread.

BTW, for anybody local looking to do this, I highly recommend TrackSpec Motorsports in Newark/Fremont area. The installer (mike) was super meticulous. He made a number of improvements on the installation and made it easy to service later. Lots of progress shots the whole way and everything was wrapped in a nice braided loom to keep from looking messy.

As a note, the installation bracket that was included for my 08 Spider, caused the pump to crash into the passenger side of the carpet wall and not sit flat. The install was modified to bolt down to two rivnuts that were installed and will be much easier to access.

veilstylez likes this.