Anyone seen this on Ferrari new web site? | FerrariChat

Anyone seen this on Ferrari new web site?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by mario308, Apr 1, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mario308

mario308 Karting

May 15, 2001
    UK
    I've been browsing their old site for years and enjoyed looking at some of the handbooks you could download as pdf's.

Tried it last night only to find that I am only able to see the one for my own Ferrari ????

I pinged them an email and this is what they replied with;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Mr xxxxxxx

thank you for contacting us.

With reference to your kind inquiry, we would like to inform you that on the "My Ferrari" area of the new www.ferrari.com website, customers may download only the manuals regarding the vehicle they own, they owned in the past or they have ordered through their local dealer.

This new policy has the only aim to protect the documentation of all the Ferrari models especially the historic ones.

Should you need any further information and assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Our best regards,

Ferrari Customer Care

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think? seems a bit petty if you ask me!!

2. Wheels1

Wheels1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Grant
    Hi Mr xxxxxxx
    Makes sense to me.
    If you see how many no official, DVD's of Ferrari manuals are for sale on E-bay, you can't really blame Ferrari for shutting the door. Why would you want one for a car you have not got?