”Apple’s War On Cigars” | FerrariChat

”Apple’s War On Cigars”

Discussion in 'Drink, Smoke, and Fine Dining' started by Serie1926, Jan 6, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Apple has always been restrictive so I use Android instead. I refuse to buy any of that overpriced Apple garbage.

Gh21631 likes this.
  2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    A bit hypocritical:

This move is an outrage, and what makes it even more despicable is the fact that our app is gone from the Apple’s App Store yet apps that allow people to buy marijuana remain. Do a search yourself, and you’ll see things like Weedmaps, which is described as “the largest and most comprehensive marijuana directory and discovery resource on the planet,” or Leafly, “the world’s cannabis information resource.”
    I did a quick check and notice Apple has put Weedmaps under the Medical category. Cigars and Booze were noted to be generally under a Lifestyle Category. I did notice several cigar-related apps that still appear to be presently available.

3. Gran Drewismo

Gran Drewismo F1 Rookie

Jan 24, 2005
    Idaho
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    Makes sense. There is medical marijuana, but as far as I'm aware there's no medical tobacco.

4. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2007
    vote with your wallet, buy an Android.

BMW.SauberF1Team and Gh21631 like this.
  5. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

just bought a galaxie s8 plus!

BMW.SauberF1Team and recoil like this.