As an Enzo in small... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

As an Enzo in small...

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Fede Ferrari, Jun 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fede Ferrari

Fede Ferrari Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    I continue with some pictures of the Galleria Ferrari... and a picture of the house where was born Enzo Ferrari, in Modena.

2. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    These are of the museum Maranello Rosso of San Marino...

3. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    These are the models that we can find in some select stores of automobiles in Modena, as Autoluce, with exhibition of cars of Formula one and everything...

4. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    And although present Ferrari is always in the bottom of our heart, we also know how to appreciate the beauty and you line them other makers' radicals... as for example Lambo...

5. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Wow!! Beautifull pictures Fede!!!
    Maranello Rosso is still something I've to visit someday!!!
    Do you know what month it is again that the Factory is closed? July or August?

Joren REMANS

6. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Fede,

you are great!!!!!
    Thanks a lot buddy to share all this beautiful & private pics with us!
    You have been at ALL the MUST have seen places.
    One of my personal favorites (all times there for dinner) Mama ROSELLA / Montana.
    With your pics I have got a holiday feeling today in my office, thanks.

Didn`t know about your handicap Fede.
    Thats wonderful that you have done now your 5th trip to Maranello with all the problems of your handicap - respect!

FORZA-FEDE-TIFOSI

7. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    The Museum Lamborghini, is in the same factory Lambo, in the town of Santa Agate Bolognese, to few kilometers of Modena... and also in Modena, we can visit the mythical mark De Tomaso...

8. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Fede,

oh yes, I know this place very good.
    We have been at the Lamborghini factory last year to celebrate the 40th anniversary party....we drove to the meeting with 10 Lambos & our ferrari;)What a blast!!!!!!
    Here are still the pics online/stored....scroll a bit down for many, many pics:
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/discus/messages/174013/244894.html?1054492693

9. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    I continue with more pictures of DeTomaso and the rest that are also of first!... As this in the one that am in the monument to the F40, in the circuit of Imola

10. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Here you have us in the headquarters of the mythical Ferrari Club Maranello...

11. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    And to finish, a quick vision of some merchandise stores Ferrari.

And remember, if you want to go to Maranello this summer, you don't stop to consult the guide that I have setting in website, in which I include many data of interest.

Cordial greetings
    FEDE
    www.elenaferrari.net

12. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Times have changed. Ferrari now cares about their customers otherwise we wouldnt have easy to drive Ferraris with good reliability..

And im pretty sure They care about being faster ( slower ) than Lambo. Esp after all the good press on the Gallardo and the Ford GT..

13. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    It has been one of my best trips, and everything thanks to my two friends that came with me, with those that I shared my experience of other trips made before before by my and them compensated me with their support when they weakened my legs, but we spend it brilliant and we surely repeat again the trip in another occasion again.

Greetings
    FEDE

14. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    The worst month to visit Maranello is August, almost everything is closed (it me not, if closes factory) and he makes an unbearable heat.

I have always gone at the end of September or principles of October or I eat now in May.

FEDE

15. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Fede,

still sooooo wonderful to see your pics.
    Ferrari Club Maranello....ohh yes what a wonderful place to stay. We have also been there last year and we have watched the f1 race together with all the tifosi...and yes I`m a proud member since this day - think you have also signed in for the membership?!

16. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    I am happy that you have liked pictures... and do I imagine that they will have been good you to remember your last stay there, not?

The Ferrari Club Maranello, is certainly an incredible place, maybe only and I think that it is for all the fond of Ferrari, a cult place. Indeed, the three friends that we were, made ourselves members of the Club and we found this way that this way, it would be a beautiful form of being bound to this place.

FEDE

17. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Thanks for posting the nice pics Fede. It reminded me of my own trips to Maranello too! Nice memories! Too long ago already... Maybe I will go back in september, if everything works out well.

Greets, Alexander

18. tgurrera

tgurrera Rookie

Apr 24, 2004
    Palma de Mallorca
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Fede,
    Very nice pictures. For sure I will visit your page to find great places to go.
    I want to make a fast "escapada" to Maranello and as seen on your pictures I now also want to go to De Tomaso and Lambo... How many days you recommend to spend there to have a complete visit?
    Thanks again for your pictures and help!!!!!

Tony

19. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    For my pleasure the best thing is one week, although in four days, profit can also be taken out if one goes without stopping to all the places. In one day certainly, it is impossible...

Para mi gusto lo mejor es una semana, aunque en cuatro días, también se le puede sacar provecho si uno va sin parar a todos los sitios. En un día desde luego, es imposible...

Saludos
    FEDE

20. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Dear Fede,

I`m still fascinated about your great story & write up of your Maranello visit.
    After 1 wonderful hour reading your web-site: http://www.elenaferrari.net/fedeferraricoleccio.htm with all the links/storys I`m realy so amazed!!!!
    To me, one of the best Ferrari/Maranello web-sites I have ever been, congratulation Fede -well, well done!!!!!
    All the places are listed incl. direct link!
    A wonderful write up with so much feeling!
    Fede, thanks buddy! I didn`t know that Mama Rossella has her own web-site?!?! http://www.ristorantemontana.it/
    My favorite restaurant!!!!

Keep on FEDE-TIFOSI!

Wolfgang

21. of2worlds

of2worlds F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 6, 2004
    ON
    Full Name:
    CH
    Fede, thank you for the beautiful images and stories from your trip. They present a very knowledgeable view of the area. Most enjoyable! Do you have any more views of the No.1 restored Green on tan Countach at the museum of Lamborghini? It is a special automobile that was "saved" for us to enjoy. Thank you.
    Regards, ch

22. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Thank you Wolfgang,

I´m very happy that you have liked my website.

As you will have given yourself bill, it is made with a lot of feeling and completely built in a handmade way, in language HTML.

Little by little, it is a place more and more visited by all the followers of Ferrari.

Greetings dil "Cuore Rosso" FEDE

23. Fede Ferrari

Jan 5, 2004
    Barcelona, Spain
    Full Name:
    Fede García
    Thank you for your praises friend of Canada...

I believe that if I have more pictures of the Lambo that you say. I will look for them and if I can today or tomorrow I put them.

Cordial greetings
    FEDE

24. tgurrera

tgurrera Rookie

Apr 24, 2004
    Palma de Mallorca
    Full Name:
    Tony
    #49 tgurrera, Jun 19, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  25. tgurrera

tgurrera Rookie