For Sale - Aston Martin Lagonda dealership signs | FerrariChat

For Sale Aston Martin Lagonda dealership signs

Discussion in 'Parts & Collectibles' started by davenichols, Dec 24, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    Here is a rare opportunity for the right Aston Martin collector. These two original signs are off the Aston Martin / Lagonda dealership that was in Charlotte, NC. They were removed in 1989 when the dealership was sold to Hendrik's and have been in dry storage since.

The illuminated one is 8 feet long by 27" and is single sided. The "service" one is 6' long and 3' tall, and is double sided. the service sign was hung indoors so its in pristine condition. The illuminated one was outdoors and has nice original finish on it. The photos shown are when I just picked them up in South Carolina a few weeks ago, I will be posting better photos over the holidays. The longer one will be chanced to make sure it still lights up. if it does not, it will be repaired so it does.

This is a rare opportunity to purchase two vintage signs from the same store. If you are only interested in the large one, contact me via private message or email me directly, and we can discuss price. Asking pride for the pair is $18,000 USD. Free delivery is possible depending on location as I will be travelling to North Carolina from Toronto the last week of January.

You can contact me directly at [email protected]

You can also view my website for other interesting items at davenichols.ca
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

pilotoCS likes this.