Atlas F1 news | FerrariChat

Atlas F1 news

Discussion in 'F1' started by sduke, May 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sduke

sduke Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2003
    The Hub City, Texas
    Full Name:
    Steven D
    Does anyone here on F-Chat subscribe to the Atlas F1 news? It seems from reading their front page that they have quite a few articles that are not found on F1 Racing.net, F1 Racing.com, Pitpass, Grand Prix News, and Formula One News.

If anyone does subscribe, is it worth $6.00 a month?

2. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    You are Rossa Subscribed and you question 6 bucks a month? I spend more than $6 a month on rat poop, to throw at little kids. :)
    If you want the news, that's there, sign up. You can always cancell once you see how much is in there.

3. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    No.

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=F1

4. FLATOUTRACING

FLATOUTRACING F1 Rookie

Aug 20, 2001
    East Coast
    Full Name:
    Jon K.
    I have been a subscriber for about 3 years. To me it's worth it because of the statistical tools they have and the non-news stories that don't appear anywhere else (or at least not on the internet).

There is also a very decent F1 forum (free) that I frequent.

If all you are looking for is headlines, then it's not worth it, but if you want something extra I think it's worth it.

Also most of the breaking stories appear first on F1 Atlas. When rumors start swirling and headlines are posted elsewhere, that don't appear on F1 Atlas it usually means they are false (like all the JV did a test with Williams headlines).

Regards,

Jon P. Kofod
    www.flatoutracing.net