Attack dog attorney wanted in South Dakota | FerrariChat

Attack dog attorney wanted in South Dakota

Discussion in 'North Midwest - USA (ND, SD, MN, IA, WI, IL)' started by energy88, Mar 27, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    I posted this request earlier in Silver and thought I would also post in the North Midwest regional forum in hopes of getting a direct lead.

My wife has friends who live in South Dakota that are being sued in civil court there. They are in need of an attorney to defend themselves and have not secured good representation yet.

IMHO, this is a frivolous action by the plaintiff (on a contingency basis) and they need to mount a good counter suit to protect themselves and terminate the matter. Money to hire an aggressive and effective attorney is not a problem.

If you are aware of a top tier attorney or Law Firm in South Dakota, or the surrounding states licensed to practice in SD, please PM me and I will pass along the contact information.

Thanks in advance.

John​

Texas Forever likes this.
  2. JohnnyRay

JohnnyRay F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2014
    Central FL/NW WI
    Its a big state. What area are they located in?

3. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Spearfish.

UPDATE: They have located an attorney to respond to the suit, but I have no idea of the quality of their representation to defend themselves.

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Perhaps you are looking for a Jewish lawyer with rabies.