Attention NC *and* SC car nuts! | FerrariChat

Attention NC *and* SC car nuts!

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Mike C, Jan 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    FYI: I have agreed to take on the role as Regional Director for the Ferrari Club of America Southeast Region for the next two-year term. I'm grateful that Tommy Cosgrove has agreed to take over my old role as Alabama Chapter Chairman. I welcome suggestions regarding futures events, and I look forward to helping our members get the most out of the camaraderie that come out of the love for these cars.

We still need volunteers who are willing to help with club activities as the need arises in their area. The states in the region include Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Feel free to post here, or contact me through the FCA SE region website, at
    www.fca-se.com

Mike Charness
    [email protected]

2. M.James

M.James F1 Rookie

Jun 6, 2003
    Worcester, MA
    Full Name:
    Michael.C.James
    How about a South Carolina Concourse at one of the Charleston Plantations? Its an idea that has been tossed around often down here, and perhaps there'll be some interest in actually organizing something - maybe a rally to Myrtle Beach or Hilton Head from Charleston? Its the "Off Season", after all...