ATTN:: Abandoned 360 Modena in Kansas City parking garage. Who's is it? | Page 10 | FerrariChat

ATTN:: Abandoned 360 Modena in Kansas City parking garage. Who's is it?

Discussion in '360/430' started by patina, Dec 17, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave1442397

Dave1442397 Karting

Feb 11, 2007
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    Oh, but calling strangers JACKASS is ok? Think about that one for a while.

That was one story linked to an abandoned car post. I lived next door to that moron for over a year, and after hearing how he treated his wife, kids and neighbors, I was not sad to hear he was gone. I wasn't jumping up and down like it was Christmas either.

2. Dave1442397

Dave1442397 Karting

Feb 11, 2007
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    And if you think that's what I thought, YOU need help. Try not ro read too much into a single post. I'm not writing his life history here, but I lived next door to him for a year, and I hope his kids made it to adulthood without too much trauma.

3. Lip Service

Lip Service Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2005
    That was the first thing that came to mind when I first saw this thread when it was started. How angry the owner would be to hear about people wanting to steal his car.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=47809141
    http://www.myspace.com/kane699

The best is the video of him and his idiot friends dancing in his parents basement in the dark. What a sausage fest. Those are so gangsta. Being such a fashion victim he can't figure whether he is emo or a wigger.

4. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    And you were happy someone died.

I thought about it, the name suits well.

5. Dave1442397

Dave1442397 Karting

Feb 11, 2007
    Cherry Hill, NJ
    How long did you think about it? Not long enough to read my posts before hurling insults. When your IQ gets over room temperature, try again.

I think I'm done with this thread. I'm not going to argue with idiots who drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.

You don't know me, I don't care to know you, so move on.

6. Kieran

Kieran F1 Rookie

Jul 23, 2006
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Kieran
    Please, next time try to make up your own insults.

I will admit, I did not read your posts, but you were happy to find cancer had claimed the man's life. Another score for cancer just really isn't something to cheer about IMO. But hey, we all have opinions!

7. boxerman

boxerman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 27, 2004
    FL
    Full Name:
    Sean
    Hey I know where there is a blue dino parked since at least 1982. Interestingly someone puts a "new" newspaper on the dash every few years, and the garage where it is parked is probably $500 or more per month wonder what the story is.