[AUS] Updated Childrens Hospital Car Show information: | FerrariChat

[AUS] Updated Childrens Hospital Car Show information:

Discussion in 'Texas' started by -FROG-, Mar 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    We are looking at doing this on Saturday, May 8th. I'm thinking about trying a Sunday adternoon so we don't interfear with other shows and activities. It would be around 1:00-5:00 on Sunday if we do that. I'm up to any suggestions.
    We will more than likely have the show at RPM indoor Raceway in North Austin. Here's a flyer below, but will probably get a facelift soon. I am so glad you guys are starting to respond to this! I know most of you have busy lives with Ferrari events and racing! I have been getting a good response from other local exotics so this show should be a little different from the normal car shows we are used to. Will I need to rope off an area just for all the Fcars? :D I hope so!!! -Paul

P.S. We now have sponsors, about 15 models will be there for pictures and I am trying to get a DJ to supply some misic. I'm expecting possibly 100 cars but we may have more by the time the fliers go out all over Austin.

2. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    better flyer:

3. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
    not meant to be harsh, but you might want to either spend a few bucks or get a graphic artist friend to work on your flyer. it could look a little more professional, organized, etc.

4. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    I know it can use some help.... I did it on my own and I'm no pro. I honestely havn't seen car show fliers set up like "club" or "Rave" flyers. Just basic info and directions with a few details. I have a few people working on it but they havn't gotten back to me yet. Oh well, hopefully someone will make it look cool. :D