Bay Area Insta Photog Hwy 9 & 35 | FerrariChat

Bay Area Insta Photog Hwy 9 & 35

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Ferrari55whoa, Oct 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    This weekend I was enjoying my Sunday drive from Saratoga on the 9 on the loop towards the 35 and shortly after the intersection (as you continue in the direction of Boulder creek) is this Instagram photographer @Sky_londa_mc he takes photos and then you can donate for the photos.

I’m unaffiliated with this guy but was very grateful for these beauty shots. He asks that you tag him when posting.

The close rear quarter view with the curves sign could be a poster….

pretty neat, thought I’d share….

p.s. I know everyone hates the front plate but it was already on there and I figure why break the law…. ;-)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

clean512, docapl, ZF123 and 3 others like this.
  2. klinkman

klinkman Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 29, 2018
    Full Name:
    Eric
  3. CCallaud

CCallaud Rookie

Feb 21, 2021
    Full Name:
    C
    Nice car and nice pictures!

Sent from my iPad using FerrariChat

4. Ferrari55whoa

Ferrari55whoa F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 21, 2005
    Los Gatos, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thanks so much. While I’ve worked long and hard I’m also very grateful and fortunate.

5. ZF123

ZF123 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 12, 2015
    Bay Area
    Beautiful, and good move w your front plate. I got a front plate ticket at skidpad (sempervirens lookout point). Here’s a pic that he took of
    my car on skyline!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

Ferrari55whoa likes this.