Beach house pool's almost complete | FerrariChat

Beach house pool's almost complete

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by parkerfe, Dec 14, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Well the pool and the screen enclosure is complete. All that's left to do is the landscaping around the pool and it will be ready to enjoy in the spring. Book a week for Spring 2004 now and get a 10% discount when you mention FerrariChat. www.capesanblasvacation.com

2. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
  3. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    The pool's finished, the pool furnitures in and Spring is around the corner. I plan to use the house about 6 weeks this year, so if you want to book a week and get your 10% FC discount, don't wait too long.

4. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    how far from atlanta? miles and hours please.

5. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    nice place. wish you had a smaller house though for me to rent. i don't need all the bedrooms with my small family. maybe in a few years though

6. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    Coachi, my Cape San Blas house is about 340 miles from Atlanta and it takes me about 6 1/2 hours to drive there from my Cumming home. Cape San Blas is about half way between PCB and St. George Island. formula1joe, the extra bedrooms are great to use for two couples to go together and split the expenses and double the fun.