Becker cascade | FerrariChat

Becker cascade

Discussion in '360/430' started by Spyder631, Jul 11, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spyder631

Spyder631 Karting

I know much has been said about the becker but please indulge this question as its not obvious this specific issue has come up. I can get my Iphone to work as a phone through bluetooth. Also, when using the maps/directions function and I'm bluetooth enabled, the "voice" comes through the speakers. Surprising but not bad. Here is the question: how do I get my audio to stream through the bluetooth. If those other functions work, shouldn't streaming audio also work?

Anyone have any luck with this or even try? Presently my OEM Ipod cable is fried so if a wireless streaming solution is available, I'm all ears (no pun intended).

2. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    Low tech solution : replace the Ipod cable - worst case is get the cheap basic one off Ebay that does not permit screen data & control from the head

3. Spyder631

Spyder631 Karting

You're probably right....low tech works too. I just don't trust myself pulling the unit out of the dash and screwing around with the wires (I am a noob with this stuff and generally leave it to the dealer).

4. MVDESQ

MVDESQ Formula 3

Nov 25, 2010
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matthew & Kristen V.
    If you have the iPod wire you may want to try tune2air as they mentioned it on the 458 board. I've thought about it but I don't yet have the iPod wire. I have the Bluetooth 430 radio and it works with phone and google maps but I can't stream audio either. The books that come with the radio are terrible.

5. Spyder631

Spyder631 Karting

The books are indeed awful. It's basically a trial and error exercise. Seems illogical that maps will stream but not audio ie. music from iTunes. But I'm at a loss. Can't figure it out.