Best detail service in Dallas area...... | FerrariChat

Best detail service in Dallas area......

Discussion in 'Texas' started by jonesn, Feb 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    http://www.scottwax.com/scott/services.htm

He's worked on plenty of high-end cars and charges a very fair rate. Certainly has the experience you need/expect for working on f-cars. He hasn't detailed my car yet but I can vouch for his work being awesome, check the site out.

2. cohiba_man

cohiba_man Formula Junior

Jan 23, 2003
    Canada
    Full Name:
    John
    I too have heard great things about his work, and the pictures prove it, very very impressive work, $175-$250 for a full, 4 hour detail, inside out.

3. AnotherDunneDeal

AnotherDunneDeal F1 Veteran

Jun 2, 2003
    N.Richland Hills, Tx
    Full Name:
    James Dunne
    I would like to refer you to Brian Burris. He works the internet dept. at Moritz BMW and has been detailing on the weekends for a number of years. He comes to your house to do the detailing and does a very good job. I know of about 6 or 7 Ferrari owners who have him do their cars regularly. He can be counted on to do your car in strict confidence and will treat it very carefully.

I have known Brian for about 7 years and recommend him totally.

He can be reached at Moritz BMW, (817)436-5700.

Tell him that James Dunne asked you to call him. He has enough clients now that he is being selective about who he tells he will do work for.