Best LA Area Exotic Car Renter? | FerrariChat

Best LA Area Exotic Car Renter?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by karmavore, Mar 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Where do I go?

No one rents the Esprit, do they??

Luke.

2. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    Budget car rental.

Im serious, I laughed too when I saw it. It was just on TV talking about how the provide exotics for celebs for the oscars.

3. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hmm. There's Budget Beverly Hills on Wilshire and one near LAX which according to the website is the same people. http://www.budgetbeverlyhills.com/

Then, there's this one. http://www.bhrentacar.com/ I guess they have a location near LAX also. I'm not sure if this is the one I've seen or if its a Budget shop.

I have no affiliation with either. I know nothing about either place, nor do I know anyone who has rented from them. I'd just heard of/seen them.

I remember I'd seen another one once. Can't remember what street it was unfortunately. Kind of in the W.LA area. I remember seeing a silver 360 spider out front. I don't think it was a Budget or that BHrentacar. Anyone?

4. F360@20

F360@20 Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    San Diego
    I think the Silver 360 was at the budget. When they showed it yesterday they had a 360 in the background.

I guess budget will go threw great lengths for there customers. A lady needed to have a Range Rover with tinted windows by 5pm. So they went out and bought one and tinted the windows and then dropped it off at her house.

5. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    Think they'll buy me a Lotus to rent? :)

6. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    ASK MATT LEMUS