BREAKING NEWS: Finali Mondiali returns to the one and only circuit of Monza | Page 3 | FerrariChat

BREAKING NEWS: Finali Mondiali returns to the one and only circuit of Monza

Discussion in 'Challenge/GT Cars/Track' started by Ferrari 308 Vetro, Nov 27, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sir_Ferrari

Sir_Ferrari F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 25, 2012
    Munich, Germany
    Full Name:
    Adrian B.
    Just for interest: Why do you think Mugello is better? I only have been in Monza and it is a very big track together with the park.

2. rumen1

rumen1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Bulgaria
    You can access the track easier and there is a lot less potential for super heavy traffic (mainly caused by the Monza park). The paddock and the Hospitality area are on much better places and also the Ferrari parking is just near the paddock - exactly where it should be. Also the parking for the normal cars is much better situated and the stands for the spectators I think offer them much bigger view of the track itself.

To be honest, Mugello is also a better configured track than Monza. Of course Monza is a legendary track and in theory it's the best place for the Mondiali, but in practice, it is a lot worse.

One of my biggest dreams was to drive a Ferrari at Monza, which I did 2 years agoand I never dreamed so much to drive on Mugello, but if it's about the Mondiali, I will choose Mugello any time :)

MuratC and Valerian like this.