BSA Motorcycles Returns With Its 2023 Gold Star | Page 2 | FerrariChat

BSA Motorcycles Returns With Its 2023 Gold Star

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by NYC Fred, Aug 30, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

To me a Sportster, an Electra Glide and a Bonneville of the period are what motorcycles are supposed to look like.

In 1967 I fell in love with exotics reading Road and Track over my brothers shoulder the road test of the 275 4 cam.

In the same period on one of the family vacations driving cross country we had a guy on a blue Electra Glide riding cross country same general speed and direction on the highway with us. We saw each other on and off for days. I thought "Man, what a life". Now that guy is me.

Texas Forever and BoulderFCar like this.
  2. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    Talking about dual sport bikes and road trips and being that guy on the Electra Glide here is a woman we ran into in Yukon Territory. She was by herself riding from just a few miles of where we were from in California to meet up with friends in Alaska. Has ridden all over the world , a good and very intrepid rider. She got on and off it just fine.
    Anyway we met at lunch and she asked if she could tag along for a while. A few miles later she got a flat on the gravel roads we were on. She was very well equipped for it but had never fixed one and neither had my riding partner so I held class in motorcycle flat repair by the side of a gravel road in the Yukon, not far from Alaska. She treated us to dinner at Buckshot Bettys and then took off on her own to catch her friends.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. ginoBBi512

ginoBBi512 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Oct 9, 2016
    SO CAL
    Full Name:
    GINO RUGGIERO
    Now thats what its all about !! Cool story !!

Big G

4. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!