Can anyone look at an m3 for me | FerrariChat

Can anyone look at an m3 for me

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by alanhenson, Jan 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    I am purchasing an M3 from Chicago , but I am unable to go see the car. If there is an F-chater out there that is knowlegdable about cars and has a pickey eye like myself, it would be a great help if you could go check out this M3 for me. I would forever be in your debt. It is located at Luxury Motors at 310 Ogden Avenue Downers Grove,IL. 60515. You can call me on my cell @713-304-2530. They say the car is flawless, but one mans flawless is anothers average. Thanks gang.
    Alan Henson

2. J Nicks

J Nicks Karting

Dec 4, 2003
    If you don't have any luck here, You could go to roadfly and ask around on some of the forums. There is a good group of people there.

3. louis300

louis300 Rookie

Jan 5, 2004
  4. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
  5. Meeyatch1

Meeyatch1 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Low flying jet.
    Full Name:
    Mitch
    Hello...I am a former M3 owner and if you need the help I can probably assist. However, I would avoid Luxury Motors like the plague! Too many bad experiences to count.... :(

6. alanhenson

alanhenson Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    I already had it inspected by a local bmw dealer and it checked out flawless. My experience with the dealer has been kinda of bad though. You cannot get them to call you back once they know they have sold you. I would not recommend them.