For Sale - Capristo carbon fibre parts for 458 Italia & 458 Speciale (Europe) | FerrariChat

For Sale Capristo carbon fibre parts for 458 Italia & 458 Speciale (Europe)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by DGod, Apr 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. DGod

DGod Karting

Apr 21, 2008
    Iberian Peninsula
    I have some Capristo carbon fibre parts that came with my 458 Speciale. These are all glossy carbon matching OEM Ferrari weave. The previous owner never got to install all of them, so some are brand new unused. Even the ones that were installed are brand new, they were on the car for roughly 1.000 km. I really can't tell the difference, but I'd rather be honest. I'm selling all of them around 20% below retail, give or take. Parts are located in Europe (Portugal). You can check Capristo's website for pictures. If anyone is interested I'll send actual pictures in private.
    • Carbon fiber engine compartment covers (L + R + Centre Piece): fits 458 Italia and 458 Speciale (installed on my car but in absolutely mint condition): 2.000,00 €
    • Carbon fiber air intake flaps (the ones that are located above the front splitter and open with air flow): fits 458 Speciale and 458 Speciale Aperta (never installed, brand new unused): 450,00 €
    • Carbon fiber fuel filler cap (with the silver cavallino): fits 458 Italia, 458 Spider, 458 Speciale and 458 Speciale Aperta (was installed on my car but in absolutely mint condition): 300,00 €
    • Carbon fiber front spliter/spoiler: fits 458 Speciale and 458 Speciale Aperta (installed on my car but in absolutely mint condition): 675,00 €
    I'm willing to sell them separately. Can offer a bigger discount to someone taking the lot.
    Thanks!

2. Golattus

Golattus Karting
    BANNED

Dec 15, 2017
    Full Name:
    JN
    Some photos would help

rumen1 and TGGR57 like this.
  3. TGGR57

TGGR57 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed