carbon fibre paddles - 360 | FerrariChat

carbon fibre paddles - 360

Discussion in '360/430' started by lockyer, May 21, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. racespecferrari

racespecferrari F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    Suffolk, Uk
    Full Name:
    Pete.G By The Sea
    They are also interchangeable between 355/360 & 430's

2. Carnut

Carnut F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Gladwyne PA
    Full Name:
    Morrie
    Not sure about that, I have a set from my 575, which should fit a 360 (though I think 430 is different) Was planning on putting them on ebay, unless someone wants to make me an offer.

3. johnb@macarbon

johnb@macarbon Formula Junior

Feb 24, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Full Name:
    John Borchelt
    Those paddles are all made by Garapan in Japan. The first ebay sale is for their current standard paddle offering which does not have any "UP" or "DOWN" lettering. The second posting is for their newer Stradale style paddles. The third is for an old set of paddles. They have UP and DOWN lettering but what is there is not ideal appearance wise. We sell the Garapan original style paddle but add our own lettering and several extra layers of clear coat with a bit more surface preparation. Retail is $450. I have some in stock. We manufacture our own Stradale paddles ($625) so I have not seen or imported any of the new ones. Their new ones do not feature lettering either.
    All of the paddles will fit the 355/360/575. The 430 uses a different paddle.

Customers are happy with the standard paddle but if you can stretch the budget a littl, the CS version is really the way to go.

John

4. Valence

Valence Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris& Brian Coffing
    #6 Valence, May 23, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I know this can get confusing so anybody feel free to PM or e-mail us with a specific question...

Of those 3 ebay links, only the 2nd has a similar shape to the stock 360 paddles. While the other two (1st and 3rd links, shape of 355) will physically fit on a 360, they will look silly; they are different in shape and mounting surface than the stock metal 360 paddles that you are replacing. I've attached a picture of the stock metal 355 down paddle next to the stock metal 360 down paddle.

Valence makes the finest carbon fiber F1 paddles available anywhere, made entirely at our facility in Virginia. We also have the most extensive lineup, including F430 paddles, all in stock. For track drivers that may have fitted a non-stock steering wheel, we can modify one of our designs to work best with your application.

For 355 customers, we did away with the small, stock-like shape. Instead we offer the 360 shape, in either std. 360 length, or Stradale length. Text is optional at no additional charge. We also offer a modest discount to F-chatters.

Brian & Chris
    [email protected]
    434-977-7951
    Image Unavailable, Please Login