For Sale - CARBONIO CARBON FIBER CHALLENGE SHIFT PADDLES FERRARI F430 04-09 | FerrariChat

For Sale CARBONIO CARBON FIBER CHALLENGE SHIFT PADDLES FERRARI F430 04-09

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by StoryBook, Feb 4, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    The aluminum OEM Ferrari F1 shift paddles on F430 models suffer from the design flaw that they are fixed and do not turn with the steering wheel. As a result shifting is only possible with the steering wheel straight or if the driver re-positions their hands. Ferrari addressed this on their racing models by using very long paddles that allow the driver to change gears when the steering wheel is turned. Carbonio has manufactured these longer paddles for the enthusiast Ferrari owner in aerospace carbon fiber. Beautifully finished and easy to install, these paddles offer a practical upgrade to the shifting of the F430.

Features:

• Autoclaved pre-preg carbon fiber construction
    • Carbon weave that matches OEM Ferrari carbon fiber.
    • Clear coated with automotive urethane and hand polished to a mirror finish
    • Silkscreened UP and DOWN labels on paddles with same placement and size as OEM
    • OEM perfect fit
    • Unlimited mileage guarantee
    • Fits 430, 430 Scuderia, 16M

The above in immaculate condition. $499 shipped in continental USA.

Paypal okay.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    SOLD! :)

whatheheck likes this.
  3. StoryBook

StoryBook F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Mar 1, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    MPL
    SOLD! Thanks DH

4. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    Congrats Dave!

You will love it!

Very easy to install.

I have the installation tool that comes with it if you need it.
    Come on by my house or I can drop it off to you this Saturday when I go out for a drive.

Forecast for this Saturday is sunny! Time to take the beast out for a drive!

Dan

f355spider likes this.