Cars & Coffee 9/1/07 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee 9/1/07

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by LP400S, Aug 28, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    We will be having our monthly Cars & Coffee event this Saturday 7AM at the Coffee Bean on the southeast corner of Scottsdale & Doubletree road. Terry and I thought it would be neat to have a featured Marque every month. We will kick it off this month with Ferrari being the feature. Of course as always all makes and cool cars of any year are invited to come join us. See you all there!!!

2. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    Ferrari..........awe damn.

3. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I will be there, as usual!

4. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Me too!!

5. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    i'll be there!!

6. DM1

DM1 Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 9, 2006
    Southwest
    Full Name:
    DM
    I'm sorry I can't make it this time. Have fun and Please post a lot of pictures.

7. pat_ernzen

pat_ernzen Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    I see no reason I wouldn't be able to make it. I always look forward to it. Any word on whether or not the super-special-totally-top-secret car will be there?

8. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    So far it is still a YES!

Terry

9. DinoScuderia

DinoScuderia Karting

Apr 15, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dean
    I look forward to meeting some more of you guys :)

10. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Super secret car?

What is this you speak of?

I might actually get my ass out of bed early.

11. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Should I wear my blue vest? ;)

12. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Well, it is "totally-top-secret"... I actually have no idea what car it is. I guess it's fairly special and they were saying they wanted to keep it "secret" so that it wouldn't be a huge let down if it didn't show. I'm not too worried as I'm going either way.

13. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    7am ...thats rough..

but for a super secret car..I just might

14. blk

blk Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2007
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    Blake
    Looks like I will be going. I have to get up at 6 just to go! But its worth it for that "special car"...

15. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Hahaha, man... I seem to have drummed up a lot of hype for this mystery car. If it's a Fiero kit car I'm going to be very disappointed.

16. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Just want to say thanks to everyone that came out. Pretty nice turnout and the weather should make for some nice photos (I haven't gone through them at all yet). Shame the "super secret" car couldn't make it out, but totally understandable. I'll post some photos as soon as I get a chance to go through them.

17. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    cool.

18. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    What was the secret car supposed to be? Anyone know?

19. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    Yeah sorry guys, the special car was all set and the owner had a death in the family on Thursday, Funeral today in Alabama. All in all we had a great turnout and some fantastic machines there and better than that great people. Hope everyone had a good time and next month will be great and hopefully we can drum up a few surprises in case one falls through. The Ultima GTR was a nice surprise and neat to see, though. Thanks Patrick for always taking photos and posting them.

Terry

20. AZLambo

AZLambo Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
  21. topcarbon

topcarbon F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2006
    its fine. Next time.

22. pat_ernzen

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Hey, no problem, Terry. I enjoy it and I obviously love to check out all the cars and meet everyone. The thing I DON'T like is editing all the photos... I took about 800 pics today, however, I'll probably only a fraction of those. I'll be happy if I end up with 100... well, happy to end up with that many, not happy to edit that many. I'm still editing pics from the SECC cars and coffee last weekend (I'm at 167 pics so far). I also have some shots from a photo shoot to edit up, so it might be a little while until I get some pics up. I'll try and edit and post some of my favorites, sort of a sample, tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Patrick

23. DinoScuderia

DinoScuderia Karting

Apr 15, 2007
    USA
    Full Name:
    Dean
    Thanks Steve for bringing your BB. It was hard to imagine that this was your "driver" it is a real beauty :)

It was a nice turnout, I think that I saw almost 20 F-cars alone and I wish that I had more time to hang out this morning.

Jim, Thanks for showing me your timing chain and I enjoyed seeing your wonderful car.

24. LP400S

LP400S Formula 3

May 18, 2002
    West Coast
    Great event today!! Very nice variety of vintage as well as new cars. Thanks to all that showed up especially guys like Roy,Pietro,Roger, and Jeff that drive from a little further away through rain and shine to come to this every month. Very cool!!! Thanks to Alex as well for just being a great car guy and sharing his wonderfull cars with us all.

Next month we will feature Lamborghini and try and push for a great showing of those as well as all the other great Marques.