Cars&Coffee@Katies Great Falls? | FerrariChat

Cars&Coffee@Katies Great Falls?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Alpintourer, Jul 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    I’m visiting my daughter who lives in Great Falls and I was wondering if cars and coffee was active at Katie‘s. I’ve been trying to get a read on the event and all of the stuff that comes up on Google relates to it being either shut down because of Covid or will be back when Covid is over. What’s the story? I’m only in the family car this trip but it sure would be nice to see what’s local here. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. Replevin

Replevin Karting

Oct 29, 2014
    Washington, DC
    Yes, it is up and running.

3. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Thanks; I'll pop over around 8:30.

4. gt1995

gt1995 Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Do yourself a favor and come earlier. People start to bail out at 8:30. The place is generally packed by 7:00 and some spots rotating out from there until 9:00. It’s over at 9:00. It’s been packed recently due to the nice Saturday morning weather.

5. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    Thanks for the tip. I did get there and enjoyed the scene. Nice variety and more exotic that our Hilton Head monthly event. Here is a highlight shot; just 3 weeks old... Image Unavailable, Please Login

Rrr1, unreelviper, iMrMark and 2 others like this.
  6. Rrr1

Rrr1 Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2018
    Full Name:
    Rrr1
    Dave great shot. Good to meet you and your daughter and chat about your fcar.

Alpintourer likes this.