Check Out This e-mail I got | FerrariChat

Check Out This e-mail I got

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jerrari, Dec 9, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Dear Sir,

I am making this contact to you with tears in my eyes.

I am Princess Catherine Abbom, daughter of HRH King Solomon Abbom, the king of
    Ogoni Kingdom. I am 30 years old and a graduate of Mass Communication. My father
    was the King of Ogoni Kingdom the highest oil producing area in Nigeria. He was
    in charge of receiving royalties from the multi-national oil companies and
    government on behalf of the oil producing communities in Nigeria. After the
    hanging of the Ogoni Nine (9) including Ken Saro Wiwa by the late dictator
    General Sani Abacha, my father suffered stroke and died in August 27th this
    year. But before his death, he called me and told me he has 45 million dollars
    (USD45, 000, 000.00) cash, which, he specifically deposited in a Security vault
    company.

He advised me not to tell anybody except my mother who is the last wife of the
    (8) eight wives that he married. My mother did not bear any male child for him
    and that implies that all my father's properties, companies etc., we have no
    share in them because my mother has no male child according to African
    Tradition. My father therefore secretly gave me all the relevant documents of
    the said money, and told me that I should use this money with my mother and my
    younger sisters because he knows that traditionally; if he dies we cannot get
    anything, as inheritance.

He importantly advised me that I should seek for foreign assistance and that I
    should not invest this money here in Nigeria because of his other wives and male
    children who happen to be my elders. I am soliciting for your immediate
    assistance to get a Bungalow for us, where I will live with my mother and two
    younger sisters and further advise me where and how I will invest the balance
    money overseas, naturally on profitable ventures.

I believe that by the special grace of God, you will help us move this money out
    of the Security Firm to your country where we can invest this money judiciously
    with your guidance. You are entitled to a reasonable part of this money based on
    our agreement. God will bless you as you help us.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Princess Catherine Abbom.
    If you wish to help us reply through: [email protected]

2. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    JER

ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP....WHERE DO I SEND MY CHECK ROUTING # TO??

B

3. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    LOL...the last time I got one of these I gave them my buddy Howard's cell phone #! Howard said the guy would not quit calling. I almost wet myself when he told me the story.

4. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    This would be great setup for people you hate.

Ed

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Jerry, it's Christmas time; have a heart and help the woman out...

6. Jordan Ross

Jordan Ross Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Austin
    I go the exact same letter a few days earlier!
    I laughed for about 10 minutes at the person who made this up.
    They really have $45m and theyre sending this to ME?
    WOW!
    I mean, there are all these mature people that could easily handle such a sum and theyre contacting me, a 16 year old with no job and little responsibility?

Ok, sure...

SPAM!

7. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    This is a classic SPAM scam called a "Nigerian 419 scam" (419 is the section in the Nigerian penal code which addresses fraud scheme -- that's how common these are).

If anyone's up for a good laugh, here's a website where people (with too much time on their hands) actually respond to these emails and counter-scam the scammers. A good laugh....

http://www.419eater.com

Check out some of the pictures they get these desperate guys to send....

nlh

8. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    noahlh,

Thanks for posting the link. It's answering all the questions I had about the 419 scammers.

9. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Dear Princess,
    Please send me a nude photo of you and your sisters. I will then determine how nice a "bungalow" that I lock you in....I mean put you up in. I don't know anything about the Ogoni 9, but I know Formula 409 works well on fingerprints. Your father had 8 wives?!?! What a stud. I bow to him....I mean his corpse. I will need an immediate cash advance of $200,000.00 for a 360 Spider, as my wife & I are deprived of this basic mode of transportation quite necessary for a peaceful and humble existence. I will also need an immediate blood test for you, your sisters and your mama....cuz I don't want no bugs or nothing.
    P.S. Don't forget all of the "relevant documents".

10. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    That's the spirit, Jerry...!!!

11. racedecknc

racedecknc Karting

Nov 24, 2003
    Winston Salem
    Full Name:
    Ed
    that website is hysterical..

"church of the holy cow"

lol

Ed

12. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    One of most under-reported tragedies in the world today is the huge number of offspring of deceased deposed African leaders, ministry officials, state owned oil company workers and other entities who are suffering terribly even though they have millions of dollars locked away, but that they can't touch.

The problem is widespread, and includes people in Nigeria, Cote d'Ivoire, Liberia, Ghana, Zaire, and most of the other countries in sub-saharan Africa, including South Africa.

I am shocked that the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Boston Globe and the BBC all have turned a cold shoulder to the plight of such a desperate population in some of the world's poorest countries. Just think how at least some of that wealth could be reinvested in those countries if only it could be liberated?

How can one resist the pleas for help from these unfortunates? Is it not our duty as compassionate human beings to do everything in our power to help these people get their millions safely out of the country so that they can manage to live a peaceful, normal existence?

Of course it is!

I feel fortunate that apparently my reputation for a lifetime of good work is known around the world and that these people trust me and have contacted me personally and confidentially, out of all the billions of people in the world, to help them out for the small consideration of 25-33% of their assets.

I am doing everything I can to help. So far, I have made arrangements with at least 10 of these scammers to help them and I expect to receive an average of $20 million from each and every one of them

When I get my $200 million, I will set up a foundation to help needy people buy Ferraris, or, for those who already own a Ferrari, to upgrade or to buy additional Ferraris.

Starting with myself.

John