Chicago area Ferrari clubs | FerrariChat

Chicago area Ferrari clubs

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Npieko, Jul 19, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Npieko

Npieko Rookie

May 8, 2021
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    NP
    Does anyone have any insight whether Ferrari club of America or Ferrari owners club is active in the region? Is one better than the other? How are the events ? Is it worth joining?

Appreciate the insight

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat.com mobile app

TTR likes this.
  2. wmuno

wmuno Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 24, 2007
    Wilmette, Illinois
    Full Name:
    Bill Muno
    FCA - Central States Region is very active in the Chicago area. FOC has no activity that I am aware.

ShadowLAP likes this.
  3. ShadowLAP

ShadowLAP Formula Junior

May 15, 2017
    SW Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Lawrence P.
    I can also support Wmuno's comments above. FCA's CSR has been carefully active throughout the Pandemic with new events to replace some that could not be held last year. In 2021 a number of traditional events are returning. There are events planned monthly through the end of the year.

absostone likes this.
  4. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    My father was an on again/off again member from the 1970s until his death in 2004, and I have been an on again/off again member since 1989(currently not a member). When I have time to participate in events, it is well worth joining. The times I have let my membership lapse have always been because family and/or work commitments have made it unrealistic to participate. I never let my membership lapse due to lack of interest. The driving events and gatherings are open and friendly. You are also surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable Ferrari people in the world. Prancing Horse magazine is every bit as good as Cavallino, and it focuses on people, events, and cars in the FCA. Finally, if you are new to Ferraris/ the Chicago car scene, it is a perfect way to find other like minded people.