Chicago Auto Show | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Chicago Auto Show

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Jan 13, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Im going friday the 18th, How do you get into the Ferrari section. ? I thought it was roped off. ?

2. Cavallini

Cavallini Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Excellent shots. I am now completely convinced that Argento is THE color for the 430. Grigio Ingrio is also THE color for the 612.

Many thanks,

Cavallini

3. Onesto308

Onesto308 Rookie

Jul 30, 2004
    NW 'Burbs of Chicago
    #53 Onesto308, Feb 14, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    The show was pretty awesome. I went on thursday as a "photographer" and I don't think i can ever go to the autoshow on a public day anymore. That woman by the ferraris was amazingly hot. Not sure if she is the "Miss Candi" you spoke of but Wow... I don't know about you guys but I'm obsessing over the Maserati Gransport. Its exterior and interior are almost as sexy as the ferrari chick. At the Subie stuff, those Gran Turismo simulators were pretty cool. A friend I was with set the track records on two tracks that day so he is going to get some nice subaru rally caps in the mail soon. There was a real nice lady at Subaru that was very knowledgeable about rallying and their cars. She was telling us she had raced Stis a few times. She wasn't bad looking either. =] The F430 was as hot as i had hoped for. Silver is definitely an awesome color. I guess i'll add some pics.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. cubbyman60

cubbyman60 Formula Junior

Apr 24, 2004
    LA
    what model is the f1 car?

5. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    It is. It certainly helped that I bought my Car at One of the Two,Fantastic Ferrari Dealerships that we have here in the Chicago Area. And,live by,frequently stop in and look,and get my Car Serviced at the other. (And may get Car #2 there...:) ) They are the Folks that "Man" the Ferrari Booth. (Along with the Beautiful,Miss Candi from FNA....:) )

Also,from attending some of the Ferrari Events through the Years. So,I have come to be familiar with the Folks at the Dealerships.

My Son and I are also going on Friday. So,if you want to meet up with us,we can go in and have a looksee...:) We plan on getting there a little after 10:00AM,and staying as long as I can still Walk....(Long Story,if you don't know....) Then,Gotta get back home by,3-4:00PM-ish...or,when I cannot Walk anymore...whichever comes first...:(

6. That would be great, I will see what time we are going probley around the same time. I will shoot you a PM or post back here tommorow.

Thanks, Ferrarislave

7. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    My Son and I went back to the Auto Show for a couple of Hours today. We saw Keith from Continental,who chatted with us for awhile,and let us in for more Pix. He is a really Great guy. Man,he's been seeing me coming in the Dealership for many,many Years....A dreamer,for most of them....:) Also,yet more Gorgeous Ladies from Ferrari.....:)

Also we saw Jack and one of his Bud's on the way out. Looking forward to seeing Jack and his beautiful Red 328 out with us this Year,for sure...:)