Clinton ordered Osama Bin Laden "Spared"..... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Clinton ordered Osama Bin Laden "Spared".....

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Kds, Mar 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ART360

ART360 Guest

Once again we got our facts a little screwed up. Clinton & gore didn't sell our technology to the Chinese. What occurred is that the Chinese tested their rocket, and the US contractor advised them that their guidance system worked. They were working on the commercial site to put up satellites. The interesting point about this is that the actual comments which may or may not have consititued a technology transfer occured when Bush 41 was in office. That's right guys, check it out. What the complaints were about is that Clinton didn't start an investigation about it.

Looks like the Repub got it wrong again. When will they ever learn?

Art

2. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    And just imagine if Bill had taken a different approach:

Bill in the Oval Office: "Al, I think I'll make a couple of phone calls to see if I can get some support in taking this Osama Bin Laden guy out. Hey Al, what's the country code for France? Yeah, yeah I know you invented the internet, but this is no time for email."

Ring, ring......

Jacque Chirac: "Allo"

Bill: "Hey JC, I really need your help. No, no, I already got ahold of that cute little assistant of yours, talk about a French Kiss. Oh man....wait a minute, I need to talk to you about taking out this OBL guy before he does some real damage".

Bill listens intently

Bill:"Why would you need to consult with guys like Sadam, and ......HEY! F*&# You too JC."

Bill slams down the phone.

Al:"You got his support right?"

Bill looks at Al in bewilderment: "Al, get me some coffee, and hey...what's the country code for Germany"

Ring,ring....

Bill: "Hey man. How was that Hot Berlin Nights deal? Yeah?.....oh man I bet she was. Anyway, I'm calling about this threat to us all, this OBL dude......what do you mean "It depends on what the definition of threat is"? ........Forget it man, I should have called the king of Fiji before I called you."

Bill looks a little discouraged.

Bill: "Al, you know I like sugar, I always want sugar. Anyway, what's Tony's number in London?"

Ring, ring........

Tony: "Hello"

Bill: "Hey Tony, look, what do you think of taking out this Osama guy?..... You're in? Great"

Bill looks a little better.

Bill: "Hey Al, who's the president of the U.N. right now.......oh never mind. Why waste the time. Al, tell that little honey down the hall to get the Joint Chiefs in here right now."

Al: "Is it all right if I just email them from my laptop? I invented the laptop....."

Bill looks pi**ed.

Al:"Right away, sir"

Soon everyone is assembled in the Oval Office:

Bill: " Guys, this OBL is a threat to the free world. We know of his links to terrorist attacks including the parking garage bombing at the World Trade Center. We know where he is.......go get him. And do it NOW".

The next day Osama and part of his posse are taken out by four U.S. missles.
    The news hits the world press the following morning.

The world reacts as follows:

France and Germany declare their hands clean of the blood of the great Islamic leader Osama Bin Laden.

Tony Blair says "Good riddance to that ass*&^%"

The UN has a coniption fit.

The liberals in America declare Clinton a cold blooded murderer and denounce him as "their" president.

Hollywood goes ballistic. Sean Pean organizes a charter flight full of Los Angeles social workers to fly to the middle east to do grief counseling for all of OSB's widows and children. It turns out one plane full won't be enough.

Fast forward to 2004:

I have just flown my children to New York City for spring break. We were late to the airport but it was a breeze. We literally ran from our limo to the gate with e-tickets in hand.

We notice an entourage on the street. They are surrounding Sean Penn who is using his clout as an Oscar winner to promote a new independent documentary entitled "The life and hard times of a man for the people of Islam, Osama Bin Laden"

We push past and enter the building. Riding the elevator to the top, I tell my kids about the fantastic view they are about to enjoy. We walk out onto the observation deck. Although it is a blustery day, the blue sky is crystal clear. What an experience it is to be atop the World Trade Center in the spring.

Teak

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Teak, that was a really cool write-up. Very nice...

4. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Why are you so in love with Clinton?

5. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Teak, that is hilarious, I am sending it to everyone I know. Freakin' priceless!!

6. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Art this is BS and you know it, there are reams upon reams of documents detailing how ALGORE was pimpin' our secrets to those at the temple. Don't obfuscate the FACTS.

7. ART360

ART360 Guest

You've got rumors, I've got facts. When you get a fact, let me know. Let me know when your nose gets too long to get into your car.

Art

8. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    You have facts.. why, because YOU say you do? Sorry to tell you as each day passes more and more truth about the shatstains that previously occupied the White House comes out. I only hope I can live to see the day when SOMEONE from the INSIDE will write the tell-all, no longer afraid that they might have the overwhelming urge to committ suicide, by shooting themselves in the back of the head. Clinton's own sycophant press secretary is on the lecture circuit telling ANYONE who will listen that the guy had the principles of a flea.

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i certainly don't wanna take sides in a political debate but i almost choked on my chocolate when i read that... That's just downright hilarious...!

10. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    Thanks NNO !!

11. teak360

teak360 F1 World Champ

Nov 3, 2003
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Thank you.

12. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    At the time the videotape was shot, it took several hours to get a missile to strike targets in that area. There was a carrier stationed off the coast of Pakistan, and that was the nearest launch point for ordnance or personnel. A Seal team tasked with hunting and killing OBL was on this carrier. It was deemed unlikely that OBL would have stuck around, as the tape shows the men assembling by vehicles, ostensibly to go somewhere.

Sometime later, a man resembling OBL was again spotted by a UAV and cruise missiles were launched. OBL was long gone by the time the missiles hit. Some terrorists-in-training were killed, along with several Pakistani ISI agents who had infiltrated the camp. Pakistani intelligence was furious about not being warned, and the ISI has not provided any valuable intelligence to the US since then, despite Musharraf's insistence that they help. In fact, considerable evidence exists that the ISI has actively helped the Taliban leadership evade capture. The US is very much on its own in that part of the world.

13. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Not only was that funny as hell but the last part was chilling.

14. RussianM3_dude

RussianM3_dude F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 15, 2004
    Switzerland/Montreal
    Full Name:
    Nikolai Petroff
    Guess wher Abu-Nidal was a few weeks before Gulf war 2. Thats right, Baghdad where Saddam silinced him before the upcoming conflict.