Converting back to Single High Mirror | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Converting back to Single High Mirror

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by versamil, Jun 15, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hubs348

Hubs348 Karting

May 9, 2013
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    This was a few years ago, but La Scuderia Rossa emailed me back saying they had them in stock. The price was just too steep for me. Maybe check with them. There is also a gasket that surrounds these. I could not find anyone who had that available.

The yellow mirrors seemed readily available when I searched for Rossa Corsa of course! Silver also. Good Luck!

2. Hubs348

Hubs348 Karting

May 9, 2013
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    On the mirror switch, I ordered / returned three of these before I was able to get the correct one. I kept receiving the dual mirror "knob" not the monospeccio "Stick". I would send you a photo but I am 3000 miles from home working on manufacturing a covid vaccine and no where near my car or parts. In my files I show part # 61557900 which I think maybe be the dual mirror switch. i also see 61526900 which I believe (not positive since I bought and return several times) is the final correct switch I was able to purchase from Algar on Ebay. Hope this helps.

xplodee and versamil like this.
  3. Hubs348

Hubs348 Karting

May 9, 2013
    Thousand Oaks, CA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Looking at my notes, the LH High Mirror Part Numbers are 615317xx with the xx being the color. 21 was silver, 09 was rosso corsa. I think these numbers superseded the original part #. I had the full decoder ring at the time I was searching but am not at my home to let you know the yellow code. For example 61531721 would be a silver LH high mirror. Hope this helps. I paid approx. $500 in 2016 for a new old stock. I noticed they ranged from $500-2000+ back then

versamil likes this.
  4. versamil

versamil Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2013
    Gaston, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Brian Healy
    ferrparts wants 1600 roughly for a used black mirror. I would never think there would be a yellow mirror anywhere. I'll see if I can figure out the part number for yellow and do a search, but if I can't find it, I'd love to know when you return home. I'm NOT in any rush. This car has finally reached my to do list for this year. The mirror is an optional extra, not a must have.

5. xplodee

xplodee Formula 3

Jan 3, 2017
    Allentown, PA
    Full Name:
    Tim
    Probably not worth finding a yellow one. Yellow on cars in general tends to fade badly and it wont match well. Just strip the mirror you find and have it repainted by a guy who will take the time to spray some test panels

versamil likes this.